Sunday, July 10, 2016

HAIR FAIR 2016

The Hair Fair is coming, the Hair Fair is coming! This is one of my favorite events in SL. This year, it starts on July 16 and runs to July 31. This is an event to help Wigs for Kids. To reach the Hair Fair page, click HERE.

The Hair Fair held a photo contest with some really fantastic prizes provided by the many sponsors of Hair Fair, including an early access pass. The theme was, "Whatever the Weather." Of course, I entered!

Here is the entry I submitted, wearing an Emo-tions hair called Sunburst:


My photo was not chosen as one of the winners, but I would have loved to win one of those fantastic prizes! To see the fantastic winning photos, click HERE.

I think this year will be the most successful Hair Fair year to date! See you all there!


PHOTO LOCATION: RETROSPECT
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Retrospect/100/68/21

WINDLIGHT: Fairy Dark Blue (Paulina) (modified)

No comments:

Post a Comment