Saturday, July 25, 2015

SUMMER FUN

I have already told you about the fantastic Hibiscas Falls jewelry set from Moondance Boutique that you can see me wearing here. You can find this set at the Fashiontropic event that is running until July 30.

I also am wearing the Summer Fruit Bikini Panties - Raspberry from Le Forme.  I got them from the Oh My Gacha event which continues until July 31.  I was not lucky enough to get a matching top, so I used the Hibiscas Falls headpiece as a bikini standin.  I think it works quite well!


The cute little sandals I have on come from Poute.  They are the Lolitta Flat Sandals- White.  Here, you can also see the Senicula Slink polish from Glaze.  It matches the hibiscus flowers really well, rounding out the outfit to perfection.



STYLE INFORMATION

CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES

Moondance Jewels Hibiscas Falls Necklace
Moondance Jewels Hibiscas Falls Earrings
Moondance Jewels Hibiscas Falls Headpeice (ALSO WORN AS BIKINI TOP)

FASHIONTOPIC (ENDS JULY 30)


[LF] Summer Fruit Bikini Panties - Raspberry XS (LE FORME)
OMGACHA (ENDS JULY 31)


SHOES

Poute- Lolitta Flat Sandals- White


MAKEUPS

elymode: autumn 2014 frost aurora red

ZC - Chloe Lips - Rasperry 01 (Zoul Creations)

Slink polish:  SENICULA (GLAZE)



HAIR

"D!va" Hair "Zaara" (Onyx)


ALWAYS WORN UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

BODY PARTS

BODY

Avid Gothic Avatar - Mist (MODIFIED)

Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 Casual
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.2


SKIN

-Belleza- Nina Pale 0 D


EYES

Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Sea Green Shadow, w2)

MADesigns EYELASHES ~ Simplicity BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment