Saturday, June 13, 2015

MISS VIRTUAL WORLD MODELING ACADEMY CLASS 106, PART 1

Greetings to all!

Once again, I have entered the realm of blogger world.  This time, as you most likely have seen, I am going to talk about my MVW Modeling Class 106 experience, part 1.  

Reign Congrejo conducted three days of intense and very good classes that became the polishing cream to my modeling foundation.  It was during this series of three classes that I finally struggled out of my learning cocoon to emerge with the confidence to be who and what I am.  This is what you will see in the future--a reflection of me.

So, let's proceed with the show!

The first assignment was LUXE LOUNGE.  I ended up not wearing what I really wanted to wear, only to learn it would have been the perfect thing for me to wear.  Learning experience gained! 

So, what I did come up with was a nice comfy outfit.  I really like oversized shirts, and this one from Mohna Lisa Couture is just the thing.  Lindy's Shoes has a good selection of flats, and I chose the LYNNE NUDE for SLINK FLAT FEET.  And, to pull it all together, I chose a cute little clutch from All that Glitters.  

Here, you can see that ensemble:





CLOTHING

Awesome Designs Long Turtleneck In Latte

Sexy Open Shirt (Mohna Lisa Couture)

Anna Pants (By Kasi Tandino)
  

SHOES

Lindy Lynne Nude (slf)


ACCESSORIES

Fossilized Bone Necklace-Rust-3 beads (Captivating)

All That Glitters Clutch Purse
  

MAKEUPS

Pink Acid Lip Gloss - Thanksgiving Jam - Pumpkin (light)

Glitterati - Everyday Eye Shadow - Gold

  
BODY PARTS

-Belleza- Nina Pale 0 D

Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Sea Green Shadow, w2)

KMADD Eyelashes ~ Naturale

.:EMO-tions:. * KENDRA* naturals

.:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 10 - straight naturals3


No comments:

Post a Comment