Friday, August 21, 2015

PLUMERIA BLOOM FROM MOONDANCE BOUTIQUE

Once again, I have the delight to share one of Moondance Boutique's wonderful creations, a new arrival in the store.  This time, I have the Plumeria Bloom that weaves butterflies into the heart of the necklace, which is fantastic for me because I love insects!  Just ask anyone who knows me!

This stunning set comes with necklace, earrings, and two rings.  It has that great feature that I really love--the texture-change menu.  You have a choice of six metals, ten gemstones, and ten flower colors.  With this many settings, you can get an amazing variety of combinations and can come up with something to fit virtually any ensemble.

I chose platinum metal as the setting.  The pendant is peridot, the other gems are citrine, and the plumeria blooms are dawn, which is a nicely contrasting purple.

Here, you can see this stunning set for yourself:


And, a closer view of the ring:


I am sure you will enjoy this set as much as I enjoy mine!

STYLE INFO

BIKINI

NEW YORK'S FINEST

NYF - Knot Front Bikini Top - Green
NYF - Knot Front Bikini Bottoms - Green

MARKETPLACE: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/46914



MAKEUPS

Glitterati - Everyday Eye Shadow - Purple

Kristen lt tones Eyeshadow - I (GOLD) (Zoul Creations)

Izzie's - Qopi Matt Lipstick eggplant


HAIR

+Spellbound+ Lux // Rainbows



ALWAYS WORN UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

Avid Gothic Avatar - Mist (MODIFIED)


Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 Casual
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.2


SKIN

-Belleza- Nina Pale 0 D



EYES

Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Sea Green Shadow, w2)


MADesigns EYELASHES ~ Simplicity BLACK


No comments:

Post a Comment